Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can
• design and build processes to ensure quality of big data assets used in investment research
• create complex data transformation processes to enrich data and automate analyses
• help introduce innovative data quality and wrangling solutions to the process
• manage and ensure the quality of underlying data sets collected from multiple sources
• work with global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts
You will be working within Evidence Lab Innovations in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as part of the Incubator team. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The Incubator team works to source and commercialize new data assets and techniques.
• university degree, preferably in a data analysis related field such as statistics, computer science or math
• minimum 2 years of experience with big data in a data oriented role
• practical knowledge of programming / scripting language such as Python, R, or SQL
• familiarity with data manipulation techniques such as parsing, pattern matching and standardization
• strong English language skills essential
• any experience with Web Mining is welcome, but not essential
• excited about working with large and potentially unstructured data sets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS