Senior Infrastructure Architect - Nr ref. (96/77)
* Design to delivery of complex and highly resilient Global IT service solutions across private data-center and hybrid cloud solutions.
* Completion of multiple Architect documents from Demand to Project Implementation by our IT service partners.
* Drive successful delivery across multiple stakeholders including BA’s, Quality, Operations and External Suppliers.
* Develop and Implement data center to cloud migration strategy.
* Manage on-going relationships and communications with IT Service Suppliers.
* Work close together with our globally distributed software development teams.
* Co-ordinate interdependent tasks across multiple global regions and external vendors.
* Information Technology degree or similar.
* 5+ years relevant work experience in hosting and storage.
* 3+ years of experience in leveraging cloud hosting and storage solutions such as Amazon, and Azure.
* 3-5 years of experience designing storage and backup technologies.
* 3-5 years of experience as solution architect for hosting and storage.
* Experience with AWS Iaas, AWS Paas, Price Optimization & Cloud Operation Models.
* Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with some combination of NetApp, HP, EMC, Data Domain, and Dell storage systems.
* Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with some combination disk technologies, SSD, spinning disk, NVMe, NVMe-oF & NVMe over TCP.
* Architect level knowledge of backup products and hands-on experience with some combination of Data Protector, Commvault Simpana, SnapMirror and SnapVault technologies.
* Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with some combination of NFS, CIFS/SMB, iSCSI, FC architectures, Object storage, storage virtualization, thin provisioning and data deduplication products and SAN switches.
* Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware and its integration with storage.
* Good understanding of Disaster Recover/ Business Continuity solutions.
* Good understanding of various Storage Management products and offerings.
* Good understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure including VxRail and Hyperflex.
* Participation in long-term and interesting projects in the automotive industry.
* Work using the latest technologies.
* Attractive salary.
* A relocation package with a total value of PLN 4,500, paid out in three monthly tranches of PLN 1,500.
* An extended package of medical care (over 80 facilities in Krakow) for you and your family.
* Co-financed Multisport Benefit card.
* Possibility of remote work (up to 5 days in a month, after the implementation period).
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o