Software QA Engineer - Nr ref. (107/232)
** Job description**
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* regression testing,
* developing and maintaining a test automation framework,
* supporting the development team in troubleshooting issues in test and production environments,
* analyzing and documenting test results.
* Experience to build and develop the automation framework (.NET preferred).
* Hands-on experience with API testing.
* Experience with testing REST, SOAP services.
* Work experience with Jenkins, Git, JIRA.
* Ability to communicate in English.
* Experience with ASP.NET.
* Experience with AWS.
* The budget for this position is up to 95 PLN on B2B or 12 000 PLN on standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o