Senior Software Developer - ETL/BI - Nr ref. (107/184)
* Develop and maintain the ETL/ELT jobs that ingest and transform enterprise core data.
* Design, deploy and evolve ETL solutions to meet business requirements.
* Develop ODI ETL processes, Code/Mappings.
* Experience in analyzing the existing ODI Jobs and make recommendations for improvement.
* Support Framework Adjustments, creating modifications/additions to ETL scheduling capability.
* Provide ETL testing support, defect management and resolution and scheduling.
* Work closely with internal customers, operations, and support teams.
* 3+ years of experience with ETL development Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 10g.
* 5+ years of experience in ETL process development with large volumes.
* 3+ years of ANSI SQL.
* Experience writing Teradata SQLs is a plus.
* Working knowledge of UNIX Shell scripting.
* Strong knowledge in debugging and maintenance of ODI 10g jobs.
* Expertise using ODI Topology, Knowledge Modules, and Change Data Capture.
* Working knowledge of using Oracle and other RDBMS such as Teradata.
* Shell and Bash scripting experience.
* Experience with reviewing technical work of less senior ETL developers, analyzing and resolving problems of medium/high complexity.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o