Senior Software QA Engineer - Nr ref. (107/190)
As a Software QA Engineer you will be responsible for designing, coding and executing automated tests scripts. You will spend 90% of your working time on developing new functionalities. You will join small team that deals with multiple web services and high volume, multi-instance and critical application. You will also work on preparing reports and documentation updates, developing and executing software test plans. You will be responsible only for backend tasks. Technical stack include SpringBoot, RedHat OpenShift, Couchbase, Kafka, Redis, AWS Cloud.
* Min. 4 years of experience in testing application software.
* Strong experience with Java tests automation (Java 9).
* Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
* Experience with Spring Framework, Springboot, Tomcat and related technologies.
* Experience with Unix/Linux and Microservices.
* Good understanding of SQL and noSQL databases.
* Knowledge of Agile (Kanban or Scrum methodology).
* Test Automation and Testing Tools desired (QTP, White, Loadrunner, FitNesse, Quality Center).
* The budget for this position is up to 110 PLN on B2B or 14 000 PLN on standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o