Senior Java Software Developer - Nr ref. (107/193)
Senior Java Software Developer will be responsible for Java coding, testing and designing web application business services. You will have the possibility to analyze, debug and assist in problem-solving in both development and production environments. Understand, interpret and translate business requirements into the necessary designs and documentation is one of the duties. Working with us will let you develop your skills in designing and building prototype applications. You also might be interested in the fact that you will be creating new functionalities in 80% of your work time. The team is already 3 Developers, QA and Team Leader, they work in scrum methodology and they are waiting just for you!
* Java commercial experience (at least 4 years).
* Strong skills in Java 9/11 and Spring.
* Experience with Microservices.
* Knowledge of Kafka and Couchbase.
* Experience with SQL and Oracle.
* Experience with JUnit, Unit Testing and understanding of TDD.
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Experience with Git.
* Strong communication skills in English.
* Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
* Experience with Apache Camel.
* Experience in JMS, MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools.
* Agile experience.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o