Java Developer - Nr ref. (110/02)
On behalf of this Fintech company, we would like to invite you to join the Krakow development team as a Java Developer. As a part of a team you will have the possibility to work on award-winning cloud payment applications (Saas model), reducing the complexity of payment management. Dynamic, casual and „startup like” atmosphere are definitely an advantage. What is more you will have influence on the shape of your work, project and technology. If you are exhausted of waiting for decisions, strict and corporate style of work this position is for you.
* 2+ years of experience with Java (including JDK8, JDK11), Spring Framework and Hibernate.
* Understanding of OOP and design patterns.
* Knowledge of highly scalable applications.
* Understanding of high volume systems architecture and deployment models.
* Experience with RESTFul/JSON architecture style and related tooling.
* Very good English skills (verbal communication, written communication).
* JBOSS application server, Spring Boot.
* Web Services: SOAP, REST/JSON, Swagger.
* Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Mocking frameworks.
* SEPA knowledge and experience is an advantage.
* Knowledge of AWS.
* Salary up to 16 500 PLN (B2B).
* Participation in interesting and varied Fintech projects.
* Access to know-how in the area of modern banking applications development.
* Opportunity to work with a team of experts.
* Convenient localization of the office (shops, restaurants and private parking).
* Flexible working time (start 7:30-10:00).
* Home office option (up to 1 day a week, after the adaptation period).
* Co-financing of medical care.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o