Full - stack Developer (Java & AngularJS) - Nr ref. (107/219)
We are now looking for a motivated individual to join our team as Senior Software Engineer to work with:
* passionate and innovative Team;
* brand new product being intensively developed and enhanced;
* Java 8, Groovy, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Spock;
* MongoDB, ELK;
* IntelliJ IDEA, GIT, TeamCity;
* application developed and hosted in AWS;
* AI/ML, Apache Spark.
* At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in software development;
* Excellent Java programming skills;
* Hands on experience with Spring, Camel, JMS, REST;
* Experience in usage of Maven/Gradle and GIT;
* Unix/Linux experience on user level;
* Good understanding of Scrum software development framework;
* Very good written and verbal skills in English;
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
* Being proactive and committed to getting things done.
* Airline domain knowledge;
* Knowledge of MongoDB;
* Experience with AWS.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement;
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies;
* Possibility to attend internal and external training;
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month);
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card;
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period);
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o