Senior Software QA Engineer - Nr ref. (107/214)
As a Senior Software QA Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing automated tests for both GUI and back-end, analysing test results and quality metrics to identify potential gaps and recommending corrective action. You will spend 80% of your working time on developing new functionalities. Technical stack include Java 8, Spring Boot, Mongo DB, ELK. You will also have the opportunity to work with machine learning.
* 4 + years of relevant professional experience in software development or testing.
* Excellent skills in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts.
* Expertise with testing frameworks (e.g. Geb, Spock, Protractor, Jasmine).
* Experience with Groovy.
* Experience with continuous integration.
* Very good written and verbal skills in English.
* Knowledge of Mongo database.
* Experience with AWS.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN on B2B or 14 000 PLN on standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o