Excis is a global IT Service Provider based in the UK and has local entities in 40 countries around the world (www.excis.com)
Currently we are looking for IT Engineer in Kraków, Poland.
Below is the job details:
• To build and repair laptops and desktops and repair Microsoft (Windows) and Apple MAC OSX related issues.
• To be responsible for taking receipt of laptops/desktops with faults.
• To plan and schedule daily workload and seek advice and guidance for more complex resolution of IT problems.
• To draft clear and concise case notes and technical documentation.
• To understand customer requirements, and able to clarify what is required and to follow-up with basic action plans.
• To keep the customer and the team updated of progress and problem resolution using verbal and written communications.
• To ensure the defined Service Level agreements are met.
• To ensure customer satisfaction results scores are maximised.
• To build good working relationships and rapport with the client.
• To visit any of our Client sites (across EMEA) as required.
• To perform monthly stock audits, and manage local stock.
• 1+ years of experience in similar position.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills.
• IT support technician with excellent administration and organisational skills.
• Experience of building and repairing desktops and laptops and Operating System fixes.
• Be a good team player.
• Willingness to go the extra mile.
• Willingness to travel.
• Fluency English (written and spoken).
• School Diploma (IT).
• Employment contract.
• Possibility to work in a multinational company.
• Full time opportunity.
We are waiting for your resume.
Excis ITZobacz wszystkie oferty Excis IT