Junior Data Quality Analyst
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Junior Data Analyst to:
• execute and maintain processes to ensure quality of big data assets used in investment research
• catalogue and integrate new data sources
• assist and participate in the design of solutions to automate data quality processes
You will be working in the Data Delivery team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) which is a part of the Execution function of UBS Evidence Lab Innovations Frameworks. Our job is to design, create, automate and execute data verification processes according to business requirements.
We are creating our own DevOps framework to keep the organization scalable and maintain good environment for continuous optimization. The broader Execution team specializes in various data related techniques including web harvesting, data cleansing and enrichment.
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations Frameworks is led by visionaries and our culture is based on collaboration and continuous improvements. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry.
• creative problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
• university degree, preferably in a data analysis related field e.g. statistics, computer science or mathematics
• minimum 2 years of experience in a data oriented role
• familiarity with data manipulation techniques such as parsing, pattern matching, standardization
• exceptional analytical skills, ability to design and optimize data-related processes
• practical knowledge of a programming / scripting language (Python, SQL, VBA etc.), SQL and/or Non-SQL databases
• great communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS