Data Analyst with Python (Evidence Lab)
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Data Analyst to:
• transform large structured and unstructured data sets into actionable insights
• create and maintain taxonomies; such as those related to the digital and mobile presence of companies
• manage and ensure the quality of underlying data sets collected from multiple sources
• execute novel solutions for investment debates
• create econometric models in Python
• apply data science techniques to existing data sets
You will be working in the UBS Evidence Lab team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as an Alternative Data Analyst to help in the execution of primary research to answer investment debates. Our primary research is focused on underlying business drivers utilizing online and alternative data sets such as social media, mobile apps and online reviews to help inform UBS Investment analyst research conclusions.
• advanced Excel skills; VBA would be an asset
• 1-4 years of relevant work experience in data analysis consultancy, strategy and business development, equity research, etc
• experience using Python for time series analysis, regression analysis and/ or other data science techniques
• strong English language skills essential; knowledge of other languages would be an asset
• experience working with large data sets, technical experience creating SQL queries or data visualization skills would be an asset
• intellectual curiosity with strong analytic and critical reasoning skills
• a creative problem solver who leverages outside the box thinking
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS