Senior Java Software Developer - Nr ref. (107/238)
Join our team to take part in developing an advanced application that helps airline companies to control the availability of seats on the plane. The project is highly complex and demand delivery of high performance and high availability. The product is going to be migrated to the cloud. You will gain the possibility to work with AWS and machine learning solutions. You will be responsible for all Java-related tasks such as coding, testing and debugging. At least 90% of your task will be related to creating new functionalities. The team needs a great programmer as well as a person willing to understand the business domain.
* 4+ years of experience with Java 8+ and Java EE technologies.
* Experience with Spring, Hibernate.
* Experience with build tools Maven/Gradle.
* Experience with Unit Testing, JUnit, TDD.
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
* Experience with Jenkins/TeamCity or other CI/CD tool.
* Knowledge of Elastic Search with Kibana.
* The budget for this position is up to 110 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o