Full-stack Developer (Java &amp; React) - Nr ref. (107/230)
• Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
• Has good understanding of business application.
• Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
• Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
• May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
• May design and build prototype applications.
• Backend: JAVA, Spring Boot, GIT.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• Experience: 4 YEARS.
• Experience with Maven/Gradle, Linux, Hibernate/JDBC, Apache Tomcat, Jenkins.
• Experience with Hibernate and web services.
• Experience in XML/Web Services technologies.
• The budget for this position is up to 110 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
• Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
• Possibility to attend internal and external training.
• Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
• Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
• Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
• High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o