Project Manager in Eindhoven
We are searching for a Project Manager who will join a dynamic and fast-growing organization located in Eindhoven.
The goal is to create innovative products that exceed customers’ expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities in a highly automated manufacturing environment. Driven by technology, the company strives for the best solution, combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
As a Project Manager, you will contribute to the company’s success, by translating customer demands into a feasible project planning. You will witness new products evolving form idea to success in the market and will take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.
You will be responsible for:
• Defining the project requirements, together with both the customer and the project team.
• Successfully managing a project within a certain project scope, starting from a new customer project idea and ending with a high-quality and producible product.
• Leading and motivating a multidisciplinary project team (5-10 people).
• Unlocking the full potential of the talented engineers (specialised in fields such as electronics, mechanics and software development).
• Being in close contact with the customers (varying from dynamic start-ups to multinationals with established names).
• Managing a successful and smooth transfer of the product to a manufacturing environment.
• High level of technical affinity.
• Experience with product development and leading / motivating project teams.
• Ability to think and act multidisciplinary; communicate with various technical specialists and people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Excellent organization skills (structuring, planning and priority setting).
• Ability to assess the (technical) feasibility of a specific customer demand and translate this into a realistic project planning.
• Good communication skills: fluency in English (knowledge of Dutch would be a plus).
• An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
• Ambitious multidisciplinary teams with young and talented people from all over the world.
• Working with modern and well-equipped facilities.
• Flat organizational structure; short communication lines.
• Very professional BI tools and data management systems.
• Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• High level of flexibility with respect to working hours.
• Secondary benefits: free lunch and dinner for all employees and an iPhone 8 (including private use).
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to: email@example.com
EUROFIRMSZobacz wszystkie oferty EUROFIRMS