Web Mining Intern (Evidence Lab)
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? If not, would you like to learn?
We’re looking for a Web Mining Intern to:
• design, build, and prototype new data pipelines and support existing pipelines (i.e. debugging, optimization, etc.)
• innovate by identifying quicker, better, and easier ways to collect data from Internet sources
• implement quality assurance and data quality checks to ensure the completeness, validity, consistency and integrity of data as it flows through the pipeline
• create enriching data transformations
• work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts to find interesting sources and channels of relevant data
You will be working within Evidence Lab Innovations in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as part of one of the Data Harvesting teams. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The Harvesting teams mine data and perform various checks to ensure high quality. You will be also building tools to help automate the data mining processes.
• university degree, preferably in a technical/quantitative field such as statistics, computer science or math (finished or in progress)
• Some experience with web development/mining and database experience (SQL)
• 1+ years in Python or a comparable language
• experience with data quality and data manipulation techniques such as parsing, pattern matching, etc
• strong English language skills essential
• excited about working with large and potentially unstructured data sets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS