MOBILE PLATFORM QA
MOBILE PLATFORM QA
For one of our clients, we are looking for a software QA with 3-5 years of experience Testing iOS, Android, .net -c# -wpf and JS and HTML web applications.
• Experience with iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa, SWIFT, Android SDK, Support Library, Firebase SDK, GTM, experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
• Working in an Agile/Scrum process
• Working with streaming data and real time systems
• Gradle Build Tool, GIT, TeamCity, HockeyApp, Zeplin, Testlink, Jira, Confluence
• Working in a trading floor environment
• Understanding on good UI/UE practices on mobile platforms
• Experience in communicating with customer, users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
• Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies
• Android Design Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines knowledge
• Experience testing Xamarin .NET mobile applications
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to have
• Experience with financial products and/or payment systems
• Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
• Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide. Businesses include global CFD and FX brands FOREX.com and City Index; GTX, a fully independent FX ECN for institutions; and futures group, which provides access to the world's major commodity and derivatives trading on over 30 global exchanges.
Its headquartered in Bedminster, New Jersey, and has a global presence with 800+ staff across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Antal RexZobacz wszystkie oferty Antal Rex