ETM Security Engineer for Antivirus & EDR solutions
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals dedicated to Cybersecurity, who are passionate about new technologies and solutions and wish to join Atos ETM Team being a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
We are ETM, Endpoint Threat Management, we are a team that consist of qualified engineers dedicated to protecting our client’s endpoints against any malicious activity.
All 3 lines of support work closely with each other and together we strive to provide the highest level of professionalism and customer satisfaction
How do we work?
- Each day you will be challenged with new threats, you will need to detect vulnerabilities and what is most important, you will always have the time to find solutions that will make both our life’s and our customers easier
- We are mainly focused on solutions provided by McAfee, with us you will learn how to use ePolicy Orchestrator, Endpoint Security, Drive encryption, DLP, ATP, TIE and many others
- You will be able to study techniques to identify malicious code based on appearance and behavior
- Our portfolio and our team are getting bigger and bigger each year and thus new technologies and challenges make this job compelling
Depending on the line of support our daily tasks consist of:
- monitoring dashboards
- supporting our clients’ needs via SDM and ServiceNow tools
- administration and maintenance of the endpoint protection infrastructure
- designing and implementing AV solutions
- managing system performance, capacity and service quality
- client transitions and handovers
- collecting and analyzing security logs
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description:
- decent Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems knowledge: McAfee, TrendMicro, also Symantec, Sophos, ESET, Kaspersky, Windows Defender
- SQL Server environment
- PowerShell and VBScript
- Active Directory
- Windows operating system environment
- Linux/Unix experience
- English spoken and written on at least B2 Level (this one is a requirement)
- ability to work well in a team
- experience in an enterprise managed operations environment
- understanding of enterprise data center technologies
- security event log collection and analysis
- Professional career
- Courses and trainings
- Money on point
- Olympic projects
- Medical care
- Remote work
- Casual atmosphere
- Sports package
- Career growth in 4 technical fields; Siem, Vulnerability Scanners, Antivirus Software, Proxy
This role is a chance to develop yourself, by:
- Courses and certifications like:
- ITIL Foundation,
- COMPTIA Sec+,
- McAfee partner program,
- Google enablement program.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
ATOSZobacz wszystkie oferty ATOS