System Administrator in Big Data and Security
Who are we?
We are SIEM, Security Information and Event Management. We are responsible for implementations and maintenance of the SIEM infrastructures for internal and external Customers. We need to ensure constant security monitoring of IT critical assets and correlation of Security Events. We are working with multi-vendor platforms.
What we offer? (at this specific role!)
Job which allow you to know advanced SIEM technologies. You will be responsible for ensure proper log collection from many types of servers. It will help you to manage the powerful application to understand and analyze all the data. Any wrong user behavior/pattern will be monitored and notified by you. Moreover, we collect and manage PB (peta bytes) of data and a thousand of alerts. Our portfolio and our team are getting bigger and bigger each year, thus new technologies and challenges make this job interesting. You have a chance to become a member of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
What you will do?
Your main duties will consist of:
Arrangements of connectivity/storage/equipment for purposes of SIEM environments,
Implementing security monitoring rules in a SIEM tooling, according to the business needs,
Furthermore, building SIEM infrastructure for new customers during onboarding projects:
you can help with creation of high level and low-level design of SIEM infrastructure,
reporting progress of above tasks to Project Managers.
This role is a chance for develop yourself, by:
- Courses and technical certifications like:
- Red Hat (RHCSA RH200, RHCE RH255)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) • McAfee MA0-104 (SIEM)
- VMware vCenter/ESXi
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2
- Python/Perl/Bash scripting,
and many more…
Soft skill trainings like:
- Stress management and emotional control
- Assertive communication at work
- How to motivate yourself?
- Setting goals to improve Your career
- Improving your organization skills
- And many more…
- Career paths
- Senior Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Global Security Architect
Opening sentence and requirements
- If you have two of the following – apply, if more than two - you MUST apply!
- Linux knowledge (at least be familiar with management on CLI level, Rsyslog, network interface management, storage management),
- Experience in Linux administration and networking troubleshooting,
- General Security knowledge,
- Understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts,
- Knowledge about Security Information Event Management systems (McAfee ESM, Sentinel, Intel, QRadar, RSA, Splunk or other),
- Developer skills with scripting in Perl, Python or Bash,
- in a plus: understanding of Project Management concepts and understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts.
Things we are looking for?
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s soft skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description:
- Ability to work well in an international team,
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work,
- Good analytical skills,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Experience in working with customers,
- English spoken and written on at least B1/2 Level.
How do we work?
F-ull-time contract of employment.
- Toolset: - Ticketing tools (SDM, ServiceNow) - SIEM applications: Mcafee ESM, Sentinel - Linux (Redhat, SuSE - SLES, Debian, Ubuntu) - Scripting in -Perl, Python, Bash - VMware ESXi
- Remote work: 1 day per week, optionally we may agree for more (remote work possibility after a probation period)
- Work hours: 08:00-16:00 and 10:00-18:00
- On call duty: yes (optionally after a probation period) - rotating between team members
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park
- Employee performance review: every half year
- Flexible workplace environment
- Support form colleagues: every new employee is assigned to more experienced one who is called “a buddy”. A buddy it is not only a teacher, this is a person who inspires you and from whom you can “steal” job know-how.
- In cheerful atmosphere, in goal-oriented teams, with focus on tasks that have meaning for us, for our clients and for future Cyber Security landscape.
Steps of recruitment process:
- Application: The first step is up to you - apply directly through the job ad.
- Phone conversation: We’ll call you to get to know you better and discuss the next steps. You can ask us any questions you might have.
- Face to face meeting: We’ll invite to our office or set up a call to talk about you and your future at Atos BDS. If the chemistry is right, we’ll get going.
- Decision: This is where we make a decision. Maybe it will be the offer for you? Quick negotiations and welcome on board.
Please attach your CV in English.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
ATOSZobacz wszystkie oferty ATOS