T-SQL Developer - Nr ref. (107/254)
Our Software Developers Team is looking for a new members - T-SQL Developer. As a T-SQL Developer you will primarily be involved in maintaining a complex database architecture. You will be also estimating, designing and developing T-SQL procedures according to requirements, redesigning existing T-SQL procedures and delivering high quality solutions (even in case where a “quick fix” may be sufficient). You may also perform a variety of other duties including but not limited to: improving performance of T-SQL stored procedures, participating in code reviews, writing documentation for implemented changes.
* At least 2 years of previous experience on similar position,
* Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2014 and above),
* Knowledge of relational databases, T-SQL,
* Knowledge of database monitoring tools and techniques (SQL Trace, DMVs, XEvents),
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (database projects, DACPACs, sqlpackage.exe),
* Good knowledge of algorithms and complexities,
* Able to understand complex application workflows,
* Performance profiling,
* Good English.
* Knowledge of GIT source control system,
* Experience in writing PowerShell modules and scripts.
* Large development possibilities with the latest technologies,
* Work in international environment,
* The budget for this position is up to 12 000 PLN for the employment contract and 95 PLN per hour on B2B,
* Flexible form of employment,
* Personal development and training,
* Medical care,
* Benefit Multisport,
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period),
* Relocation package.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o