REGULAR/SENIOR QA AUTOMATION
WYNAGRODZENIE: 7000-13000 ZŁ BRUTTO/MIESIĘCZNIE + BENEFITY!
• Debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Develop and executes software test plans.
• Analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
• Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Consult with development engineers, business analysts and system architects in resolution of problems. Assist with the designing, coding and execution of automated test scripts. Document and track product testing problems.
• Maintain automated scripts.
• Attend status meetings, conduct demos, provide oral and written reports.
• Develop and execute automated test cases for system integration and regression testing
• Create and execute SQL scripts for data validation
• Understand usage of Test tools used for each project and apply accordingly
• Maintain test automation tools, test environments and frameworks
• Report defects in the defect management system and ensure the status of the defect is tracked to closure
We are using Agile approach:
- QA works directly with Dev Team (usually in the same location)
- Jira Agile Dashboard for managing project
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
• Demonstrated Experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and executing test plans.
• Demonstrated Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla.
• Test Automation and Testing Tools (Java, Selenium - GUI)
• Demonstrated experience in testing Java and/or C++ applications.
• Strong English communication skills, written and verbal. Experience working with global teams.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously, organizational skills.
• Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing.
• Experience with SDLC standards and best automation practices.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
• SQL knowledge and database understanding
• Proficient object oriented programming (Java required)
• Good knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks: Build tools (maven)
• Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
• Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with testing REST, SOAP services
• Experience with Jenkins, Git, ALM, JIRA
• Test Automation and Testing Tools (SoapUI/JMeter/TestNG or similar - BE)
HR Magdalena RóżalskaZobacz wszystkie oferty HR Magdalena Różalska