• Development of new applications
• Optimizing current code
• Integrations with systems through provided API
• Testing and documenting the code
• Programming lead, proposing tech or management process enhancements, via ITIL cycle.
Mobile native app [iOS, Android].
Adjusting existing components to product design.
Building new components.
Creating UI based on delivered design layouts and assets.
Connecting to API.
App’s main functions:
Customer verification [ID scan, selfie]
• At least 2 years of commercial experience in web development
• One complete lifecycle of a mobile app project
• Good knowledge of: Angular (min. version 5), HTML 5, CSS 3, unit testing, REST, JSON API
• Proficient with GIT
• Experience with Sass/SCSS preprocessors
• Communicative English (written and spoken)
• Experience with Dart language (v2)
• Experience with flutter
• Ability to write high quality, readable code
• Experience in fintech will be considered an asset
• Work in an international, well-coordinated team
• Stable employment with attractive remuneration
• Professional workplace equipment
• Full-time job, any type of contract
• Private health insurance
• Informal work atmosphere
GPN DATA EUROPEZobacz wszystkie oferty GPN DATA EUROPE