KLDiscovery Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyse and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, KLDiscovery Ontrack provides data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery and document review services. For more information about KLDiscovery Ontrack and our offerings please visit: https://www.ontrack.com/pl-pl/ and www.kldiscovery.com/uk
As part of the ongoing growth we are currently recruiting for:
Wondering how your work will look like?
As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, security and recoverability of operational and business systems databases in a predominately Microsoft SQL Server high availability environment. In this role, you will manage assigned database-oriented projects while also providing first-level database support for end-users and troubleshooting database-related issues. Throughout the performance of your job, you will be responsible for maintaining best practices and remaining current on new database trends, features and related technologies.
• Experience creating, maintaining and administering a production Microsoft SQL Server (2008 – 2017) high availability environment,
• Understanding of database design, clustering, availability groups, T-SQL (and related programming languages), backup/restore technologies, replication, SSRS, DTS/SSIS, MSDTC, full-text search, and security,
• Track record of supporting a 24x7 SQL Server production environment, in both a non-clustered and clustered configuration utilizing all associated administrative software tools,
• Technical design, performance tuning and troubleshooting skills,
• Excellent communications skills,
• Self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking with minimal supervision,
• Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities,
• Ability to work effectively in a business emergency situation,
• Willingness to travel if needed (less than 5% travel may be required with this position).
Nice to have:
• Experience with Azure, Linux, PostgreSQL, and Oracle,
• Knowledge of ITIL.
• Multiple internal initiatives like: mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others), lightweight community of practice (you can attend specific area of interests – technology, agile leadership by participating in talks, trainings, brainstorming sessions),
• Fun and friendly atmosphere,
• Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport),
• Good coffee, Sweet Mondays, company lunches every Thursday!
• See more here: https://www.ontrack.com/pl-pl/engineering/
If you are interested, please send your English version CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application: I agree that my personal data will be processed by KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
Prosimy o dopisanie w aplikacji następującej klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez by KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o.o. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
KLDiscoveryZobacz wszystkie oferty KLDiscovery