Software Engineer in Test in Malaga/Spain
Our client is looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST with automation experience and a strong passion for problem solving to join our team in MALAGA.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
• Work as part of the Technest testing team with a focus on test automation.
• Work with developers to write acceptance & integration tests
• Define QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine & communicate testing results.
• Document and raise defects in a clear and concise way.
• Contribute to small development tasks on our platform.
• Collaborate with the product owner to assist executing UAT & manual test plans.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field & 3+ years’ experience in test automation or software evelopment.
• Experience designing & executing automation test plans.
• Experience programming in Java.
• Experience with test automation tools like Selenium or Serenity.
• Familiarity with REST Web Services.
• Experience testing in a microservices architecture.
• Experience with version control systems (ideally Git).
• Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team.
IT WILL BE BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
• A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
• Experience writing and performing load testing using tools like JMeter.
• Experience testing Angular applications and associated tools like Protractor.
• Experience with NodeJS, Typescript & GraphQL.
WHAT YOU WILL BE OFFERED?
• Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
• Global work experience in an agile environment.
• Competitive salary and relocation packages.
• Amazing office in Malaga city center.
• Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events.
• Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
• Monthly Hackathons.
• Health insurance after probation period completion (6 months)
• Parking place since 1st day of employment if needed.
• Flexible hours (core hours are from 10am to 4pm, this means they can start earlier or leave later to complete the 8h/day)
• 25 working days of vacation / year.
• Scooters available for using during working hours to move between offices, go for lunch, etc.
Epsn WorkforceZobacz wszystkie oferty Epsn Workforce