Senior Test Engineer
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for: Senior Test Engineer
About our Client:
Our Client is a finance software specialist focused on equipping Chief Financial Officers to achieve their strategies and ambitions. With our team of 200, we continue to win against the big technology mega-vendors at many of the world’s leading banking, insurance and telecom companies.
Many CFOs, financial controllers and finance change specialists firms see the opportunity to help drive profitable growth at their companies. Uniquely, we bring together finance domain expertise, innovative software products and laser-sharp focus on the CFO’s needs to solve problems that our competitors can’t.
• Responsible for ensuring delivered product meets the defined test requirements, ensuring any ambiguities are identified and driven out at the appropriate points in the lifecycle;
• Liaise with remote Product Management, Finance Specialists and Business Analysts to develop suitable test cases, and ensure appropriate coverage;
• Write, develop and maintain automated test scripts to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability;
• Carry out integration testing of application product components;
• Ensure new features are continuously added to automated regression tests;
• Develop and execute performance based tests;
• Ensure adherence to agreed standards and good practice in the testing procedures;
• Manage test environments, build automation processes, use of cloud technologies;
• Work with Release Manager to ensure robust change management processes are in place and adhered to for production deployment;
• Report on test statistics and quality metrics;
• Participate in regular project delivery meetings.
• Knowledge and application of structured testing methodologies and processes;
• Experience of test automation and scripting;
• Worked within an environment encompassing the full life cycle of product development from specification through to release;
• Good technical knowledge: Selenium, MySQL;
• Good working knowledge of Jira;
• Can work independently and as part of a wider cross functional team, and capable of prioritising own workload;
• Comfortable working with disparate team across different time zones;
• Experience of working with agile methodologies;
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
• Structured and disciplined approach, whilst being pragmatic and flexible;
• Good spoken and written English.
Our Client offers:
• Competitive salary;
• Benefit package (life insurance, private medical care and Multisport card for family members and partners);
• Flexible working hours;
• English lessons during working hours.
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs