L2 Support Consultant
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for: L2 Support Consultant
• We are seeking a versatile, self-motivated candidate who will be responsible for providing an exceptional client support experience while exemplifying an advanced level of functional and technical support expertise for product portfolio.
• The Level 2 Support Consultant will successfully engage with our enterprise clients through skillful analysis, effective communication, coordination and teaming with product management and development teams, and timely resolution of client incidents and requests.
• Second Line Support (SLS) function for Software’s product portfolio. SLS responsibilities include:
o Maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
o Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of client’s issues, utilizing effective questioning and troubleshooting techniques.
o Replicate, investigate, and diagnose issues. Document issues for further diagnostic of root cause isolation when needed.
o Analyze log files using standard debugging concepts.
o Liaise and work closely with internal Software teams on escalated functional and technical issues, and product roadmap changes.
o Create and/or modify Support documentation for internal and external use.
o Provide client reports and attend client review meetings.
• Liaise with Support management in North America, the UK and Poland.
• Educated to degree level or similar
• Previous experience supporting enterprise finance software products
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, and to manage internal expectations around resolutions and timelines
• Good English skills, min. B2.
• Analytical mind-set
• Quick learner
• Is resourceful, self-motivated with ability to work independently.
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful, organized and quick-witted
• Flexibility to work shifts to provide round the clock client service
• Experience and skills that would be beneficial:
o Understanding of accounting principles
o Experience in at least one of the Banking, Telco, High-Tech, or Insurance sectors
o Business analysis and testing experience
• Good understanding of relational databases
• Good knowledge of SQL language
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and tools
• Knowledge of software debugging and profiling tools
• Ability to read and understand source code in programming languages like Java/C/C++/C#
• Ability to create simple ad-hoc programs or scripts
Availability and work shifts:
• Needs to cover mainly day shifts (10:00 – 18:00) but covering night shifts (18:00 – 02:00 or 02:00 – 10:00) may be required.
• Occasionally cover on public holidays and weekends may be required (being on call-out rather than office work).
• Possible home office (in particular when working on weekends/public holidays).
Our Client offers:
• Profit related bonus;
• Private healthcare (for employee and family);
• Life and disability insurance;
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter);
• English lessons during working hours;
• Training budget;
• Chillout room, board games, PS4;
• Fresh fruits, tea and coffee.
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs