Junior Solutions Support Engineer
• Providing first line support and production management services to our global clients, partners and implementation teams.
• Managing issues on client systems, applying updates and workarounds for known issues, logging tickets and ensuring they progress to completion while keeping clients updated.
• Starting initial investigation of client issues while working closely with L2 support teams, consultants, and developers, as well as customer’s staff.
• Working methodically to ensure that issues and requests are correctly categorised and prioritised. Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from inception to resolution.
• Keeping known issues up to date in the Support Team Knowledgebase and Runbook.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
• Good English skills, min. B2.
• Analytical, Customer-focused, Problem-solving and Quick-learner,
• Ability to provide conscise and accurate updates and explanations to clients or other team members,
• Ability to accurately follow scripts and instructions provided by a separate team
• Ability to identify known issues and document them for the whole support team
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
• Experience with relational databases and SQL code to be able to query Oracle and Teradata databases
• Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and command-line tools,
• Basic understanding of accounting principles would be advantageous.
Availability and work shifts:
• Shift work that could be a mixture of day (10:00 – 18:00) and night shifts (mainly 18:00 – 02:00, but possibly also 02:00 – 10:00)
• For contingency reason - standby cover will be required as well during shifts mentioned above.
• Cover on weekends may be required (min. 1 weekend per month) as well as occasional cover on public holidays (all depending on exact arrangements with the Team).
Our Client offers:
• Competitive Salary
• Profit related bonus
• Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
• Private healthcare (for employee and family)
• Life and disability insurance
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
• English lessons during working hours
• Training budget
• Chillout room, board games, PS4
• Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
• Work from home options
• Social Committee activities
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs