1st Line Support - Helpdesk
CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client operating in automotive/ cutting-edge industry we are looking for:
Help Desk Specialist
The IT Support Specialist is the first contact for end users for all IT related inquiries. He/she provides solutions or workarounds and fulfills service requests.
• Advise end users on hardware and software usage.
• Consult Service/System Owners in regard to support Topics.
• Resolve 1st Level incidents.
• Administer rights and accounts.
• Document changes and assets.
• Interface towards 2nd and 3rd Level contacts within IT.
• Evaluate incidents in regard to escalation and problem Initiations
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in IT.
• Language skills: fluent English
• Knowledge in Networks/Telecommunication & Network Security.
• Experience in Realization/Implementation of IT solutions.
• Self-Initiative, high flexibility, high reliability in delivering results.
• Long-term cooperation
• Attractive salary
• Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B)
• Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card
• Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core ServicesZobacz wszystkie oferty Core Services