IT Support Specialist L3
NSC provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Nsc is a 20 year old private company that delivers tailored solutions to over 50 of the world's leading multinational enterprises, outsourcers and service providers.
We are looking for: IT Support Specialist L3
• Assists in the solving of business problems by providing detailed personal advice and guidance to all levels of users in the expert use of systems, products and services available to them; demonstrates ingenuity in applying knowledge to complex and non-standard situations.
• Assists users experiencing difficulties in using information systems, products or services, including situations referred by more junior staff, investigating complex situations to diagnose underlying causes. Implements known on-site solutions and workarounds and assists users to recover and continue operation.
• Proposes, discusses and evaluates potential solutions with service providers and implements agreed field modifications or workarounds.
• In consultation with users, demonstrates all features, plans requirements, installs (including field modification) and commissions desk-top systems, products and services and their upgrades.
• Ensures that all requests from users for assistance are handled promptly and effectively; is pro-active to ensure that users make effective use of the facilities available to them.
• Regularly monitors the incidence, status and speed of resolution of enquiries and problems; is pro-active in devising improvements and recommending changes to systems, products or services.
• Provides users with information on the medium and long-term plans and policies of the organisation for the provision of desk-top systems, products and services and advises on the impact of such plans.
• Provides specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues.
• Proficient in Operating InfrastructureHardware with a working knowledge of the ICT infrastructure found in a corporate environment (e.g. hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc.).
• Proficient with desktop Operating Systems with a working knowledge of common desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Oracle etc.).
• The application of automated systems to the support of specific business functions or processes.
• The management of the interaction between two or more networking systems, computers or other "intelligent" devices.
• Familiar with Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards.
• Vocational training Communication or IT system technician or equivalent knowledge.
• Intermediate to Expert knowledge of MS-Office and Internet.
• Ability to work local business hours.
• Proficient in Local Language and English (Spoken and Written).
• Long and stable cooperation.
• International opportunities.
• Relocation package possible.
Apply first and start your international career!
NSC Poland Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty NSC Poland Sp. z o.o.