Web Designer/IT Trainer
U.S. EMBASSY IN WARSAW is seeking an individual for the position of
Web Designer IT Trainer
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
We are looking for a Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
and SharePoint expert to develop and maintain the Embassy's expanding Intranet website. The incumbent will also develop and deliver end-user IT trainings on SharePoint, O365 apps, Microsoft Office, and a variety
of other desktop and mobile applications in a formal classroom environment. Position also requires day-to-day IT support to include end-user desk side support on desktop and mobile applications, hardware, and establishing user accounts and passwords
in a Microsoft-networked infrastructure. The incumbent will also assist with the management of the Embassy's Mobile Computing program, our in-house online cable TV solution, and maintaining equipment inventory.
• Two years of college or university level in the fields of computer science, information systems management or a closely related equivalent.
• Fluent English (Level 4) and Polish (Level 4)
• Two years of experience (technical or administrative), at least one year of which should be in graphics and/or Web design, SharePoint and Web management.
• Advanced knowledge of MS SharePoint system, MS Office including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Publisher and Access
• Strong commitment to customer service.
Additional information on this position are available on the embassy website:
To Apply you need to click on Electronic Recruitment Application ERA (closing date is February 24, 2020)
Ambasada USAZobacz wszystkie oferty Ambasada USA