We're growing our Inbound Team!
You will be joining a team of six, which supports all subsidiaries of TenderHut group. We're responsible for all content initiatives, making sure that prospects visiting our websites or social media find what they're looking for.
If you're eager to join a fast-paced environment and take on diversified content assignments, don’t hesitate to reach out!
• Creating a high-quality copy in English:
• content marketing materials in various forms (articles, interviews, reports, etc.) and formats (blog posts, ebooks, reports, etc.),
• inbound marketing materials (landing pages, newsletters, reviews, Quora answers, case studies, etc.),
• website copywriting for new and improved websites within the Group;
• Applying SEO best practices to improve and optimise content.
• Excellent command of English (at least C1)
• 1+ years of professional experience in creating B2B content in English,
• Ability to research and fact-check information online,
• Knowledge of SEO copywriting and ability to implement recommendations from our SEO Specialist,
• Very good self-organisation and punctuality,
• Interest in new technologies and IT,
• Experience in journalism will be a plus.
• Comfortable office in the City Center,
• Interesting work opportunities in the IT industry,
• Flexible forms of employment
• Benefit MultiSport Card,
• LuxMed private health care.
TenderHutZobacz wszystkie oferty TenderHut