Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
Java Developer (Adidas)
You will be working as a software backend engineer responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using Java. Software Engineer responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications and running tests to improve system functionality. They are involved throughout the entire development life cycle of a product and must be able to identify and analyze any issues or problems and be able to come up with an efficient solution.
• Assess a well-defined problem and leads the development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural standards;
• Conduct ongoing analysis of organizational needs and objectives and monitors operating efficiency, implementing and/or proposing any necessary changes to ensure effective performance of an installed system/subsystem;
• Lead design sessions, facilitating the integration of ideas from colleagues;
• Provide guidance and development support to more junior team members ;
• Ensure knowledge sharing within the team; ▪ Be hands-on on cross-cutting concerns around microservices;
• Design and implement APIs;
• Have experience with synchronous and asynchronous microservices communication paradigms.
Skills, attributes & experience:
• 2+ years of experience in development, deployment of applications;
• Very good problem solving skills using Java 8 and J2EE Design Pattern;
• Very good knowledge of Spring framework (Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud);
• Exposure to ElasticSearch frameworks (Search, Kibana, Logstash);
• Experience in Jenkins, Ant and Maven for DevOps implementations;
• Exposure to projects executed in agile methodology;
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices;
Our Client offers:
• We offer you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities.
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs