IT Support Consultant
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
IT SUPPORT CONSULTANT
- First-line support and production management for our global clients, partners and implementation teams.
- Managing problems in client systems, registering tickets and ensuring their progress to completion while keeping clients up to date.
- Begin an initial investigation of customer problems in close cooperation with L2 support teams, consultants and programmers, as well as customer personnel.
- Good English skills, min. B2
- Experience with relational databases and SQL code to be able to query Oracle and Teradata databases.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and command-line tools.
- Experience in technical support, software development or consultancy (nice to have).
Availability and work shifts:
Shift work that could be a mixture of day (10:00 – 18:00) and night shifts (mainly 18:00 – 02:00, but possibly also 02:00 – 10:00).
For contingency reason - standby cover will be required as well during shifts mentioned above.
Cover on weekends may be required (min. 1 weekend per month) as well as occasional cover on public holidays (all depending on exact arrangements with the Team).
Our Client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare (for employee and family)
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- English lessons during working hours
- Training budget
- Chillout room, board games, PS4
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- Work from home options
- Social Committee activities
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs