Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
• Active participation in different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Problem Analysis, Coding and Testing of software applications.
• Creation of high-level design artifacts.
• Delivery of high-quality code deliverables, validation for all types of testing and support activities.
• Responding to assigned issues.
• Improving current processes and developing creative solutions.
• Keeping up to date with emerging IT, business, economic, and market trends.
Skills & expirience:
• Higher education degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• 4+ years of experience in development, testing, deployment of applications.
• Expert in frameworks like AngularJS or React to develop cutting-edge experience for end users.
• Exposure to projects executed in agile methodology.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluent knowledge of English.
• Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Willingness to travel, particularly in Europe during the first 5 months of employment.
Our client offers:
We offer you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs