IT Business Analyst (Sales Force Automation)
The IT Digital Sales team is responsible of developing the sales technology roadmap which will enable Kimberly Clark’s commercial transformation. Is the delivery engine for all sales capabilities within the sales portfolio, and accountable for the availability and reliability of all apps running in sales landscape. As part of this team, the Regional Functional Engineer leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing and deployment for applications within the Sales Execution area. Performs leading-edge work and develops innovative approaches/solutions. This role is viewed as an expert in complex application environments, encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise. Recognized subject matter expert. Delivers functional leadership and can mentor others in the organization. May provide work direction / general guidance to other team members as a functional leader.
• Functional leader of medium to large projects for the Sales Execution space. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
• Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand.
• Map the Customer Journey and partner with the business in the co-creation of solutions that add value to K-C.
• Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
• Maintains in-depth understanding of both KCP and Consumer business processes for their capability area.
• Functional accountability across multiple Sales Force Automation, Distributor Management Systems and In-Store Execution platforms within the team.
• Translates business requirements into functional and technical requirements for the end-to-end solutions within the Sales Execution space.
• Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards.
• Participant in industry representation, policy formation, User Groups, and strategic direction.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
• Bachelor's degree
• Extensive, professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of Information Technology experience including working directly with business clients.
• Has experience developing applications and able to apply that experience to identify opportunities, design initiatives that improve business process and ensure best practices are being followed – has worked in implementations of solutions
• Ability to do hands-on work configuring applications whenever needed.
• Experience in IT implementation projects for SFA (Sales Force Automation ), DMS (Distribution Management System) and In-Store execution platforms such as Stay In Front, Pepperi, Softserve, Accenture NewsPage, SAP R3 (SD module), SalesForce, MC1 or others within this space.
• Expert in Requirements management, with knowledge of Architecture and Technology management.
• Experience as Scrum Master running Agile Projects.
• Understanding of digital enablers and technologies such as embedded Analytics, design for Automation, UX, and modern integration.
• Has a leader mindset, which can enable an optimal TCO (total cost of ownership – thinking about E2E) for solutions delivered by Engineering & Applications.
• Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in offsite and remote locations.
• Strong service delivery skills.
• Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
Kimberly-Clark in Kraków:
At Kimberly-Clark in Kraków you will be part of an entrepreneurial team with the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career. We have 2 core Best-In-Class hubs being built and grown in our Kraków operation.
Our Global Digital Technology Centre in Kraków (one of 5 global centres) will drive digital transformation by supporting top global brands with advancements that are customer-centric, innovative and agile. You will be involved in identifying top talent that will play be at the forefront of creating tomorrow’s digital solutions before others have defined the problem. From taking a beloved brand like Huggies to a new level or working with Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality to ensure the best shopping experience for our customers, you will help advance an $18 billion global business and its brands beyond the digital age.
Our Regional Business Services Hub offers a unique career opportunity in a global organization for accountants, financiers, analysts, planners, and customer service specialists and other professional original thinkers with foreign language skills in the following areas:
• Order To Cash
• Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation
• In-House Bank
• Procurement to Pay
• Order Management / Customer Service
• Business Assurance / Quality function
We’re the big company with the start-up mentality!
Do you want to know more about Kimberly Clark?
Visit our website www.kccareerspoland.pl check WHAT TYPE OF ORIGINAL THINKER YOU ARE!
How do you get business requirements?
What is your approach to that?
KIMBERLY CLARKZobacz wszystkie oferty KIMBERLY CLARK