Full Stack Developer
OpusCapita helps organizations sell, buy and pay more effectively by providing them with extended purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash solutions. With hundreds of millions of transactions processed annually by thousands of customers across more than 100 countries, we have created a global ecosystem where buyers, suppliers, banks and other parties connect, transact and grow. Together with our customers, OpusCapita is transforming sales, procurement and financial processes for the digital age. Founded in 1984, OpusCapita is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. To learn more, please visit www.opuscapita.com.
Are you passionate about writing code, eager to learn and grow in your job? Do you like working on features from concept to deployment? Do you want to help develop our next generation global cloud platform? Then we are looking for you!
Full Stack Developer
At OpusCapita our vision is to be the number one value provider of procurement and finance processes. We are seeking motivated professionals to join our software development unit in Dortmund (Germany) or Torun (Poland).
We are growing our existing software development team which is responsible to build our business network portal and platform and want to onboard new members to the team.
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK
• Public Cloud (Azure at least)
• Dockerized microservice architecture
• ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for centralized logging
• Consul, Kong, Redis, MySQL
• OpenIDC for user base federation and SSO
• CI/CD with help from our DevOps team
Our teams are small, agile, multi-national and work in a fast pace environment. You will have your own responsibilities but also will learn from seniors in the team.
• Develop full stack domain microservices based on our favourite technologies (Node.js, React, Cloud native services).
• Work agile with a scrum-based approach and CI/CD.
• Use automated testing of developed solutions (unit / integration / end-to-end).
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU
• We are looking for passionate developers that love the challenges of real business projects.
• You have a bachelors degree in information science, a degree in other similar IT-related professions or an IT-related work experience.
• You speak English fluently.
• You like to improve yourself and are eager to learn.
WHAT MAKES OPUSCAPITA A GREAT WORKPLACE?
When asked what they like best in our company, OpusCapitans say that they most of all appreciate the relaxed atmosphere and the people they work with. People here care for one another and help is always there if needed. Family feeling is mentioned every time in our annual employee surveys. OpusCapitans feel they are trusted by our management and that they can actually make a difference. At OpusCapita even making mistakes is seen as an opportunity to learn so honest mistakes are seen as part of just doing business! Flexibility in the working hours is valued as well as the possibility to remote work. We are all fuelled by the same passion to succeed.
In OpusCapita, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated in creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve your ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers. We do office yoga together, have breakfasts together and of course parties are something we all like.
• International collaboration and atmosphere
• Possibility to grow and take over responsibilities as you move on our career path
• Independent role where you are trusted to do your job without micromanaging
• Flat organization where leaders are part of the team
• Nice colleagues who support you and make you feel like home
• All the basic benefits (sport & culture, medical insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme, bonus plan etc.)
• We have quarterly peer recognition campaigns in order to praise our colleagues
• Unique benefits via ILoveMondays Club
• Workplace that is never ready or done – we want to make our processes even leaner, we want to learn from each other and we want to succeed together so that we can celebrate it together.
• Sometimes we need to unlearn from old habits to create better ways of working.
• Workplace that is in constant change – the world changes around us so we need to do the same. We are a small company with a big company’s soul.
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
• For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please submit your application online including CV and cover letter with salary request by 30.04.2020 at the latest.
• We do welcome applications from women and men, regardless of their cultural and social backgrounds, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual orientation.
• Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
• We ensure confidential treatment of your documents and personal data.
OpusCapita Solutions Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty OpusCapita Solutions Sp. z o.o.