Senior Data Scientist
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
The key responsibilities are:
• Review academic and industry literature for applicable knowledge.
• Educate others on statistical analysis and scientific investigation.
• Design machine learning based prototype applications.
• Analyse large data set to generate valuable insights.
• Advise on data collection for machine learning models deployment.
• Identify novel techniques for business process improvement and automation.
• Collaborate with other members AI & Automation and clients.
An ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in related field is preferable, but the right graduates will be considered.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• In-depth understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms.
• Knowledge of relational databases and good grasp of SQL.
• Proficiency in one of the Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano.
• Knowledge of the Big Data technologies will be advantage (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Sqoop).
• Well organized with meticulous attention to detail;
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
• Very good knowledge of English.
• Competitive salary.
• Benefits package (private medical insurance, Multisport card).
• Possibility to learn new technologies.
• Interesting projects in dynamic environment.
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs