Senior Solaris Administrator
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Currently, we are looking for a Solaris Administrator with knowledge of Solaris technology who wants to join our new team for one of the biggest companies from the energetic sector.
• advanced administration of Solaris 10 and/or 11 OS (installation and configuration)
• network configuration
• applying patches and system upgrades
• user and group management
• file systems management
• services management
• criminal record certificate
Nice to have:
• knowledge of HA solutions (such as Solaris cluster)
What will you do?
• server administration and support
• performing changes and tasks according to standardized as well as non-standard operating procedures
• handling incidents and major incidents according to agreed SLAs
• problem management & root cause analysis
• contacting contractual partners (vendors) in terms of hardware support and problem/incident analysis
• organizing maintenance windows
• planning & applying patches and system upgrades
• administering local and SAN storage, planning & performing storage migrations
• creating and maintaining technical documentation & procedures up-to-date
What we offer?
Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
No formal dress code
Annual family picnics
Unforgettable integrational events
Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
Development in expert or leader competencies
Broad training offer with possible co-funding
Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
Education First platform for learning English online
Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
Additional life insurance
Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
Private medical care for you and your family
Bicycle parking and carpooling options
Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
Anti-smog plants in offices
Application link: https://jobs.capgemini.com/pl-gb/job/Katowice-Senior-Solaris-Administrator-SL/572090801/?locale=en_US
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.