Principal Engineer (Java, Python, Cloud)
A great offer in Cracow from one of the biggest investments banks.
As a Principal Engineer, you will be guiding the development of the technology that underpins the next evolution of client’s digital conversation with a global customer reach of millions.
• Accountable for the hands-on development of the technology across design and build, operating a truly agile approach to product development within the constraints of a highly regulated industry.
• Working closely with a Product peer to align the technology strategy with the business and customer needs, as well as multiple wider strategies. Deliver this through demonstrated deep technical understanding and hands-onevery day.
• Ensure compliance with bank-wide governance to benefit from the huge experience our organisation has to keep our customers and us safe.
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the globally distributed organisation of engineers.
• Continuously improve how the team operates and how it interfaces and interacts with other teams within andwider in the organisation.
• Represent the solution across company, evangelising, linking opportunities and thought leadership internally and externally.
• 10+ years of experience in designing, coding, delivering and operating high performance, distributed and reliable full-stack, data-driven web solutions, in an open source environment.
• Everyday hands-on coding skills are a must-have.
• Customer and business centred outcome, with a data informed approach to decision making.
• Proactive and with the grit to operate in a fast-paced, large, transforming and matrix organisation.
• A bias for action with a lean-agile approach and a responsibility to get things done.
• Python, Java, enterprise public cloud (primarily AWS, GCP considered) including cloud economics, containers, data streaming, event driven systems, AI/ML., continuous delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in fluent English.
Stable job in professional team
Interesting path of career in an international organization
Consistent scope of responsibilities
Private health care, employees' benefits
An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours
Parking few minutes away from the office
Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
Casual dress code
HRO DigitalZobacz wszystkie oferty HRO Digital