A great offer for an experienced Java Architect for one of the biggest banks in Cracow.
Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are building two new Krakow-based teams – FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 50 people and currently based in London and India.
Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor’s oversight & evidencing. Single ‘1 stop shop’ dashboard, maintaining controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Admin, Java 8, Angular 7, TypeScript, Message Queues, REST APIs, Ansible, Oracle
• You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
o Production availability of your service – if you build the service you own the service!
• Designing and developing microservices using Java and Spring Boot
• Strong experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
• Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 5-7, HTML5, CSS3
• Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
• Excellent communication skills,
• Proven track record of working on significant projects from conception to completion,
• Should be able to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
• Experience with messaging systems
• Experience designing distributed applications using in-memory stores
• Automated deployment tools eg Ansible
• All our teams work in ‘pods’ of 4-8 developers and work closely with a business Product Owner.
• We are not ‘order takers’ but responsible for the service we are developing.
• For us that means:
o All our teams strive to do continuous delivery – we do small, incremental releases and follow agile practices.
o We are empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
o We build small services and strive to break up monolithic systems where we have them.
o Each small team is responsible for everything from the requirements to the development to running it in Production. If we build it we own it.
Stable, long-term projects
Full-time employment contract or B2B
Interesting path of career in an international organization
Consistent scope of responsibilities
Private health care, employees' benefits
An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours
Parking few minutes away from the office
Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
Casual dress code
HRO DigitalZobacz wszystkie oferty HRO Digital