Senior Network Engineer
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals. For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
Senior Network Engineer
Purpose of Position
The Hosting Network & Security Engineer is a technical specialist working as part of a Hosting Network Operations team. They will provide superior support to the the company’s Managed Network Clients in a complex network/hosting solutions environment. The Hosting Network & Security Engineer will review, approve and execute change requests to ensure successful change management. They will troubleshoot systems and incidents to provide maximum availability and optimal Mean-Time-To-Repair.
The candidate will be qualified to a CCNP/JNCIS level or a similar proven track record of experience.
The hours worked are a 40 hour week Tuesday to Saturday OR Sunday to Thursday with flexibility to perform one of the following shifts 07:00-16:00, 07:30-16:30 or 08:00-17:00.
• Resolving first, second and third level support problems; 75% of which will be resolved without escalation.
• Involved in the planning, reviewing and execution of client change requests within SLO.
• Working closely with Tier 4 to proactively improve customer and infrastructure via problem management and project work.
• Maintain, troubleshoot and co-ordinate replacement of faulty hardware.
• Daily review and action of open cases; updating the customer and Operations Manager on current cases and their status as appropriate.
• Working with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot complex issues.
• Create, update and maintain the Network knowledge base and documentation repository.
Minimum Technical Requirements
Detailed working knowledge of a range of networking and security technologies, including: Cisco & Juniper switches and routers, Check Point and Cisco ASA, F5 Big-IP load balancers, Palo Alto & Fortinet.
Able to demonstrate understanding of key networking concepts, including: TCP/IP, Layer 2 and layer 3 switching and routing, Routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF, Security solutions such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, and SSL Certificates & Load balancing best practices. In-depth troubleshooting and strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of other network and security technologies, including: Palo Alto, A10, ACI/SDN.
• Knowledge of other network and security services: DDos, Cloud Services.
• A degree in IT or equivalent proven experience in technical support roles for high-availability data centre infrastructures.
• ITIL accreditation
• Experience of using Ticket Management tools.
• Supportive and committed team player.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Positive and Pro Active attitude.
Cpl JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Cpl Jobs