L1 Support Consultant
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
L1 Support Consultant
• Providing first line support and production management services to our global clients, partners and implementation teams.
• Managing issues on client systems, applying updates and workarounds for known issues, logging tickets and ensuring they progress to completion while keeping clients updated.
• Starting initial investigation of client issues while working closely with L2 support teams, consultants, and developers, as well as customer’s staff.
• Working methodically to ensure that issues and requests are correctly categorized and prioritized. Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from inception to resolution
• Keeping known issues up to date in the Support Team Knowledgebase and Runbook.
Availability and work shifts:
• Shift work that could be a mixture of day (10:00 – 18:00) and night shifts (mainly 18:00 – 02:00, but possibly also 02:00 – 10:00).
• For contingency reason - standby cover will be required as well during shifts mentioned above.
• Cover on weekends may be required (min. 1 weekend per month) as well as occasional cover on public holidays (all depending on exact arrangements with the Team).
Skills, attributes & experience:
• Good English skills, min. B2.
• 1-year experience in technical support, software development or consultancy.
• Analytical, Customer-focused, Problem-solving and Quick-learner.
• Ability to provide concise and accurate updates and explanations to clients or other team members.
• Ability to accurately follow scripts and instructions provided by a separate team.
• Ability to identify known issues and document them for the whole support team.
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of batch management tools like Control M.
• Experience with relational databases and SQL code to be able to query Oracle and Teradata
• Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and command-line tools.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles would be advantageous.
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
• Profit related bonus
• Private healthcare
• English lessons during working hours
• Training budget
• Chillout room, board games, PS4
• Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
• Work from home options
• Flexible working hours
• Social Committee activities
Cpl JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Cpl Jobs