Cloud Security Engineer
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
Cloud Security Engineer
• Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of cloud environment security tools.
• Work closely with Information Security to implement security measures across multiple teams and cloud infrastructure domains to ensure that they are compliant with internal and regulatory security standards.
• Ensure that cloud solutions and frameworks are built with consideration toward SOC1 and SOC2 and ISO 27001 cloud-compliance requirements.
• Perform security-related aspects of cloud design, implementation, and testing of disaster recovery and business continuity architectures.
• Develop and streamline security alerting and management tools within an AWS Multi-account environment considering the confidentiality, integrity and availability security principles.
• Monitor AWS security logs and implement automated solutions to filter out false positives and identify events that truly need human intervention by leveraging scripting, AWS services such as AWS Macie/Lambda/Config/etc. and other tools.
• Work closely with Information Security to remedy findings from assessments, internal scans and work with DevOps to remediate findings and when required provide solutions.
• Execute controls to ensure secure build of cloud infrastructure including automation and scanning of infrastructure builds
• Document architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications using tools such as Confluence
Skills, attributes & experience:
• Experience in securing and monitoring Amazon Web Services multi-account environments and hands on networking and application security experience with VPC, SGs, IAM, ELB, EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, EKS, Containers etc.
• Experience with AWS Security Services Configuration, Policies Management Automation and Monitoring/Alerting using Security Hub, Guard Duty, WAF, Shield, Macie, Inspector, IAM Analyzer etc.
• At least 2-3 years of experience within Information Security
• Good spoken and written English, ideally B2 or above
• Holding an Information Security Certification or working towards one
• Familiarity with ISMS concepts and certifications including ISO and SOC
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with the infrastructure management and security teams to successfully execute the security provisioning process
• Performs effectively under pressure and manages internal expectations around resolutions and timelines using logical and concise language
• Acts in conscientious way by adhering to processes that ensure consistent and repeatable results, and improves them where necessary
• Strives to maintain high quality knowledge for the team and revises existing material to increase its usability
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
• Profit related bonuse
• Private healthcare
• English lessons during working hours
• Training budget
• Chillout room, board games, PS4
• Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
• Work from home options
• Flexible working hours
• Social Committee activities
Cpl JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Cpl Jobs