End User Services Engineer
K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
We partner with an ITT Group, a manufacturer of innovative products and solutions through three operating segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Connect and Control Technologies.
Within these businesses, 10 000 team members serve customers in approximately 125 countries around the globe and are outstanding ambassadors for well-known and long-standing product brands, which include Goulds and Bornemann pumps, KONI shock absorbers, Cannon connectors and Enidine energy absorption components, to name a few. In connection with the creation of a new department of shared services in the IT area in Poland, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
End User Services Engineer
- Working in areas such as vendor, strategy & planning, acquisition & deployment, operational management
- Working with vendors to maintain tools as well as working to implement new features and functions as directed.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate systems and software.
- Develop, document and communicate plans for investing in client management and deployment solutions including analysis of cost reduction and technical advancement opportunities.
- Model business and system processes based on findings through use case scenarios and workflow diagrams.
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 5-7 Years’ Experience OR 7-10 Years of I.T. experience in a distributed I.T. environment consisting of 1000+ workstations.
- Proven experience in client deployment and support infrastructure design, development and implementation.
- 3 years’+ experience creating and deploying software packages.
- Extensive PowerShell scripting experience.
- Sold knowledge in Active Directory and Group Policy architecture and design concepts
- Experience in the following technical and subject areas as: Windows Deployment Toolkit, WMI, SCCM 2016, PowerShell and/or VBS, VMware VDI, Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), Microsoft Hyper-V or Citrix, Application Virtualization with App-V
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU.
- Participation in creating a new IT support department.
- Various trainings developing technical competences.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Long-term stable employment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/
K & K Selekt Centrum Doradztwa PersonalnegoZobacz wszystkie oferty K & K Selekt Centrum Doradztwa Personalnego