Senior Frontend (React) Developer
Who we are
Codepole is a venture enabler that helps companies and startups across Europe to excel in their industries and achieve competitive advantage through operational excellence. We build IT development & marketing teams with top talented people from different areas of expertise and help companies grow faster. Join us in our Warsaw office and become part of the adventure!
Fintech with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt and London operating on a European scale. The company is building an AI-driven deal sourcing platform that provides leading investors and advisors with full visibility on potential acquisition targets. They have built a user-friendly platform that presents tailored courses of action rather than just data and it is already used by leading investors, banks and consultants.
The back-end of the platform is written in Go-lang with PostgreSQL and Gitlab CI/DC. On the frontend, they currently use React, CSS modules, Redux and D3. For design, they use Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and InVision.
You will become part of a fast-growing development team. The team consists of 8 members, evenly split between back-end, front-end, design and data science specialists. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the front-end of the project - being fully responsible and independent while developing a sustainable structure ready for the company’s growth
- Together with back-end and design team, delivering new web app and CMS features
- Managing and coaching another front-end developer later this year
- Ensuring (and enjoying) to deliver pixel-perfect design implementation and UX
- Developing and maintaining a clear view on future-proofing stack and methodology
- Above all, you will get the freedom and trust to shape your own development strategy
What we look for
- 5+ years front-end app development experience
- Highly proficient in React, RxJS, Redux, CSS, D3
- Ability to educate others
- Problem-solving attitude
- Advanced English skills (min. C1 level)
- Preferred: Academic degree in Computer Science (or related field)
What we offer
- Full-time position (office in the centre of Warsaw)
- The opportunity to carve your own signature in a dynamic fully funded fintech
- The ability to work with a modern stack and without legacy code
- A strong culture of coaching, feedback and personal development in a fun working atmosphere
- Responsibility growth and career progression
- Competitive salary
Send your CV to email@example.com and write a line or two about who you are. We only contact selected candidates.
CodePoleZobacz wszystkie oferty CodePole