Developer Intern (AR department)
What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities! We are a software studio focused on Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). We deliver training and support tools for leading companies in manufacturing, logistics, oil and gas and energy sectors. Our top notch Edge Realities platform has won the CESA Best IoT Startup Award and Best Business App in Vuzix Blade Contest.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Intern to our AR team. Joining our company will allow you to get your first professional experience in a creative, friendly and international environment.
• As a member of the team, you will support the development of tools and new features that are part of our Edge Realities project – an
innovative AR platform.
• Together with your dedicated mentor, you will participate in development of the server and client solutions for mobile devices and the newest
smart glasses on the market.
• You will develop your skills in Java (Android Studio), C#, and Java Script.
• You will be working as a part of Agile team and participate in the regular code reviews, planning/review and retrospective meetings.
Who are we looking for?
• You are an enthusiastic, self-driven individual interested in new technologies including AR.
• You are eager to take part in a 3 months internship, preferably 6-8 hours per day.
• You have very good English skills (both spoken and written).
• You are an effective communicator and collaborator.
• You have a basic experience with Linux.
• You have a basic experience with Git.
• You want to gain experience in developing enterprise features for the innovative AR Platform, work with C#, Android studio and Unity 3D
Nice to have: previous experience with Unity 3D.
We are offering:
• Three month paid internship.
• Flexible working hours.
• Possibility of extending the cooperation after the internship and combining work with studies.
• Development and training opportunities.
• Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions.
• Great atmosphere, international team.
• Friendly and supportive company culture.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 realities sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty 1000 realities sp. z o.o.