Senior Java Developer
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals. For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
Senior Java Developer
In the role of Senior Java Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Ability to use Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Netflix, Spring Hibernate/Spring Data for creating Java based microservices
- Hands on developing using messaging components -Eg: Kafka Consumer/Producer development
- Experience working with JSON/REST
- Ability to create OpenAPI specification and use it for top-down and bottom-up generation of code/specification
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Maven/Gradle and Git
- Hands on experience in developing microservices with any NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, DocumentDB or similar) with a good understanding of data sharing and read/write optimizations
- Good knowledge of Microservice Patterns (circuit breaker, service discovery, service registration, api gateway), 12 factor apps
- Unit test automation using frameworks like Junit, TestNG and Mockito
- Understanding on container technology and container orchestration platforms (eg: Kubernetes/PCF).
- Ability to comprehend how the microservices are packaged and deployed into any one of the platforms. (For example: DockerFile, K8s Deployment & Config Maps etc)
- Good overall understanding of at least LESS/SAFeAbility to comprehend user stories/acceptance criteria written using Gherkins format
- Leverage Cucumber/Rest Assured/Serenity to create BDD test cases and report feature coverage
- Ability to generate unit test code coverage and fix bugs/critical/major defects generated through Sonar Reports
- Ability to develop performance test cases using JMeter/GatlingWorking knowledge on OAuth 2.0 grant types and OpenIDConnect to secure microservices is added advantage
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile.
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientationHigh quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written c
Cpl JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Cpl Jobs