Lokalizacja: Warszawa/Kraków/ Gdańsk
The Senior Consultant–Consulting will work with consultancy in IFS Products and business opportunities towards Customers and Partners. The Senior Consultants competence to advise and guide the Customer, listen and dare to challenge in order to understand the Customer’s real needs and advise the Customer in their usage of their IFS Products. Engaged by the Customer or Partner as a subject matter expert (SME) in a specific area and offers competences to colleagues, Partners and the Customer. The Senior Consultant-Consulting will work with IFS Value Service Portfolio to suggest improvements and develop, manage and guide the Customer in regards of their present or future IFS Products. The Senior Consultant-Consulting will take an active part in assigned phases of the IFS Value Service Portfolio framework in order to meet the Customer needs. The Senior Consultant enjoys the challenge of creating and communicating well thought through practical solutions that form the basis for successful implementations, and ultimately lead to highly referenceable Customers and make the Customer more efficient and successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in your specific area towards Customer and partner
• Actively guide the Customers for improvements in their business and validate with the Solution Architect or lead Senior Consultant
• Understanding the Customers industry characteristic and the Customer specific requirements
• Actively contribute to IFS 'industry competence
• Ability to develop Customer business processes
• Documentation of the Customer business process
• Provide guidance to the Customer or project team in preparing end-user training documentation
• Understand the key modelling techniques ( proficiency in the use of the 2C8 scope modelling tool will be an asset)
• Understand the business objectives and the role the IFS implementation (or Transformational project) plays in delivering those objectives and develop business related knowledge to be able to understand and solve Customer requirements
• Have an in-depth understanding of the IFS Methodologies, be able to explain the methodology to the Customer project team
• Ensure the Prototype meets the requirements of the agreed, in-scope business process’ of the Confirm Prototype phase and provides the framework for the Establish Phase.
• Routinely question and challenge the key decisions that are taken in relation to the solution design
• Review adequacy of test scripts and strategy for Solution Acceptance Testing (SAT) in cooperation with Solution Architect -ensure they are robust and will deliver the solution
• Monitor and review requests for customizations, be challenging towards the Customer to ensure the requests are appropriate and necessary and that standard functionality will not be sufficient
• Experience and ability to act in the role of Presales when required
• Experience and ability to act in role as sub-project manager within one or more solution areas
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement of existing IFS processes and methodology
• Responsible for keeping informed and updated about the Customer plan for IFS Value Realization services
• Provide input to the workshop plan in your functional areas to the Solution Architect
• Ensure the list of Enhanced (CRIM) objects in your functional areas are maintained and reviewed, assigning actions appropriate in cooperation with Solution Architect.
• Have an in-depth understanding of the IFS Scope Tool and how it works with 2C8.
• Have an in-depth understanding of the outputs from the IFS Scope Tool, and how they are utilized at different phases of the project
• Maintain a degree of knowledge of methods and requirements for interface with external applications.
• Coaches Consultants to a higher level of knowledge and mentors those with less experience through informal channels and detailed trainings for Consultants to share experiences
• Oversee the specification of interfaces within specific areas, ensure impact on the overall solution are considered as support to Solution Architect
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Customer solution
• several years of experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
1. accounting and finance
2. supply chain
3. handling of production processes
4. handling of project processes (e.g. project production, project based investments projects, etc.)
5. servicing/repairs (including FSM)
• Minimum 3 years of documented experience in implementing ERP systems for the following sectors: production, distribution, energy and telecommunications, wealth management and field service sectors, including at least 2 years as Consultant/Business Process Consultant
• ability to work under time pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize actions in several projects at the same time
• analytical thinking capacity
• teamwork skills
• good knowledge of English at the communication level (during recruitment meetings the skill will be verified)
• knowledge of another foreign language in addition to English will be an asset
• readiness for frequent business trips
• willingness to participate in international projects
If you are interested with this offer please send us your application.
IFS Industrial and Financial Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty IFS Industrial and Financial Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.