Solution Architect - Consulting
Lokalizacja: Warszawa/Kraków/ Gdańsk
The Solution Architect – Consulting is responsible for leading the Value Realization for the customer regarding their IFS Solution. Key to this is gaining buy-in from both the Customer and the IFS teams. The role enjoys the challenge of creating and communicating well thought through practical solutions that form the basis for successful implementations/transformations and ultimately lead to highly referenceable customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of the IFS solution scope at all phases
• Responsible for work methods, templates and tools for the solution team
• Work with the pre-sales team and the consulting team to identify any gaps, ensure the approach agreed in pre-sales is correctly understood, which may involve triaging with Subject Matter Experts
• Keep up to date with application developments, be adaptable. Be aware of new releases, their content, and how it might affect the project. Advise when a release should or shouldn’t be installed
• Have an in-depth understanding of the Methodologies, be able to explain the methodology to the customer project team
• Understand the key modelling techniques (proficiency in use of the 2C8 scope modelling tool will be an asset)
• Coordinate the total solution design across all the functional areas within the consulting team. Assist in problem solving and provide input to the solution.
• Ensure the Prototype meets the requirements of the Confirm Prototype phase and provides the framework for the Establish Phase.
• Consistently communicate the solution and the scope of the solution, to both the consultants, and the customer.
• Ensure the solution meets the customer business value case.
• Routinely question and challenge the key decisions that are taken in relation to the solution design to ensure they are robust and will deliver the solution
• Monitor and review requests for customizations, ensure they are appropriate and necessary.
• Oversee the specification of interfaces, ensure impacts on the overall solution are taken into account
• Understand the impact and consequences of any Change Requests on the development of the solution design and plan, coordinate and control how these are handled
• Identify items that are a risk to either project schedule, project scope or project budget; categorization of the risk both for severity and likelihood; communicating the risk to both internal and external stakeholders
• At least 5 years of documented experience in the implementation of ERP systems for sectors: manufacturing, distribution, energy and telecommunications, wealth management and field service,
• At least 2 years in the role of Solution Architect / Solution Manager.
• Experience in the analysis of the Client's business needs and development strategies, and in the development of business case
• Ability to present proposed solutions at the level of the Management Board, as well as at the lower levels of customer management
• Commitment to supervision of the achievement of the established business goals during the project, reconciliation with the Client
• Ability to work under time pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize actions in several projects at the same time
• Analytical thinking capacity
• Teamwork skills
• Good knowledge of English at the communication level (during recruitment meetings the skill will be verified)
• Knowledge of another foreign language in addition to English will be an additional advantage
• Readiness for frequent business trips
• Willingness to participate in international projects
If you are interested in this offer please send us your application.
IFS Industrial and Financial Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty IFS Industrial and Financial Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.