Senior UX/UI Designer
Lokalizacja: Cały kraj
UX/UI Designer needed - REMOTELY
☑️ 18,000 - 25,000 PLN net/month
☑️ 100% REMOTELY
☑️ Full time, long-term permanent
☑️ Company from Spain (paid delegation every quarter)
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We're looking for a UX/UI Designer for a company that creates an app, in which customers will be able to discover and handle any information type that they are interested in. At large, the app handles over four hundred different catalogs such as movies, sports, concerts and so much more. To sum up, these catalogs have 100s of millions of toppings.
As part of the client's team, you will turn their apps into exciting, easy-to-use products. UX/UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components, app strucutres and validating design iterations relentlessly. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address their clients’ needs and help them grow a customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand how to conduct user validation as well as multivariate testing for design improvements
- Hiring of team members (every team member has this responsibility)
- Play coaching and apprenticeship roles, often simultaneously with different people (every team member has this responsibility).
Ideal candidate profile:
- 4+ years working as a UX/UI Designer
- Proven work experience as a Senior UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Updated portfolio of designed mobile apps (min. 8)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma / InVision / etc)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- A/B and multivariate testing experience
- Experience in conducting user validation studies
- Strategic insight
- Great communication skills in English
- Conceptual understanding of data structures and relational data
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Feel the autonomous work culture
- Work within flexible hours - no tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Constant training & development
- As many vacations as you need
- Help build something that truly matters
- Have freedom to contribute in meaningful ways, with very low bureaucracy
- Be a part of and help maintain a trusting, candid and growth-oriented startup
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
DevsDataZobacz wszystkie oferty DevsData